Monday, March 19, 2007

track 2) BIG WHEEL

I’ve been on the other side/ Got my lips smacked/ Now they’re dry/ Then you/ Call me/ Call me in/ You think I am your possession/ You’re messing with a Southern girl/ But my recipe is on/ With your stale bread/ Yeah it’s hot/ But baby I don’t need your cash/ So baby maybe I’ll let your/ Big wheel turn my fantasy/ Don’t you throw your shade on me/ I’ve been drinking down your pain/I’m gonna turn that whiskey into rain/ Wash it away/ Wash it away/ Wash you away boy/ Let's go/ I’ve been on my knees/ But you’re so hard to please/ Did you take me/ Take me in/ So you are a superstar/ Get off the cross/ We need the wood/ Somehow you will rise/ But with attitude/ I know honey you’re a pro/ But baby I don’t need your cash/ Momma got it all in hand now/ Big wheel turn my fantasy/ Don’t you throw that shade on me/ I’ve been drinking down your pain/ You go turn that whiskey into rain/ Wash it away/ Wash it away boy/ Wash you away now/ Gimme-8/ Gimme-7/ Gimme-6/ Gimme-5/ Gimme-4/ Gimme-3/ I-I-I am a M-I-L-F/ Don’t you forget/ M-I-L-F/ Don’t you forget/ M-I-L-F/ Don’t you forget/ Baby I don’t need your cash/ So baby maybe I’ll let your/ Big wheel turn my fantasy/ Don’t you throw that shade on me/ I’ve been drinking down your pain/ I’m gonna turn that whiskey into rain/Big wheel turn my fantasy/ Don’t you throw your shade on me/ I’ve been drinking down your pain/I’m gonna turn that whiskey into rain/ I’m gonna turn your whiskey/ Boy into rain/ Wash you away / Wash you away boy / Wash you down / Big wheel•

4 comments:

elisantics said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lito quez said...

i have one thought....

perhaps the "shade" line in the chorus might actually be "shite" in a way that only tori can say it.

in other words: "don't you throw that SHITE on me"...

just a thought....

AzSwirlGirl said...

i really love " i'm a MILF don't you forget!" love that....hope she comes my way during her tour!!

CalumMac said...

Just looked at the lyrics scanned from the liner notes of the single on "Undented" and I think the only oops is in the second verse where she says "Somehow you will rise/But without A TOOL." not "without attitude."