Monday, March 19, 2007

track 17) BEAUTY OF SPEED


It came through the canopy/ A need to find a crack in a gauge/ The last thing/ A look you gave/ And then we tumbled out of control/ I tried to strike a deal with the Universe/ Me and my deals with the Universe/ Smacked upside of the head/ With a hush of D-Raid/ So simple last evening/ The beauty of speed/ Afraid we’ve been changing/ In a way I was in love then/ Feel those colors changing/ The beauty of speed/ I’m coming back for my heart/ Out of a black-and-white world/ Past a shooting star/ The beauty of speed/ See the colors changing/ See the colors changing/ See the colors changing/ But even still/ I was built to tolerate your temperature/ It fluctuates/ So I must break/ Through the bleak of winter/ Through your latest barrier/ Your latest barrier/ Smacked upside of the head/ With a hush of D-Raid/ So simple last evening/ The beauty of speed/ Afraid we’ve been changing/ In a way I was in love then/ Feel those colors changing/ The beauty of speed/ I’m coming back for my heart/ Out of my black-and-white world/ Past a shooting star/ The beauty of speed/ See the colors changing/ See the colors changing/ See the colors changing/ See the colors changing/ See the colors changing/ See the colors changing/ Change/ Change/ Change/ I see the colors changing/ Afraid we’ve been changing/ In a way I was in love then/ Feel those colors changing/ The beauty of speed•

8 comments:

elisantics said...

"smacked upside the head"
Like Sauceboxxx! Oh we got her!

Anonymous said...

"With a hush of delight" and "I'm coming back for more"

Jerry said...

I think it is "-Raid. Like when you crack open a can of D-Raid and it makes that hushhhhhh.

Angela said...

"with the harsh of daylight"

Unknown said...

I agree with "harsh of daylight"

I thought it said "cage" cause it made sense, but it certainly does sound like "gauge."

Delial said...

As much as I would prefer it to say "I am coming back for my heart" (because it sounds cooler) I really think it is "I am coming back for more"

Unknown said...

"Smacked upside of the head with the harsh of daylight"

Unknown said...

i think it might also be

"in a way i wasn't loving"