Monday, March 19, 2007

track 14) PROGRAMMABLE SODA

Think of me as programmable soda/ Too much cherry/ Baby then you can just add cola/ Think of as programmable soda/ Cause you can/ Can be a cruel fella/ So OK/ Then I just back of the vanilla/ Think of me as programmable soda/ Cause I’ve come/ I’ve come to accept that/ For lovelies/ You are a fanatic/ But I can’t/ I can’t let that throw me/ Into a genital pa-pa-panic/ Think of me as programmable soda/ Too much cherry/ Baby then you can just add cola/ Think of me as programmable soda/ When you think/ And boy when you drink/ When you think of me•

3 comments:

elisantics said...

I wrote this to Thom when he had one of his little nuts removed.

All Evolve said...

Where you have "Then I just back of the vanilla"

I hear "Then I just back OFF the vanilla"

-

Thanks, btw, for putting up your transcription of the lyrics. I sometimes like not having the lyrics yet and having to play the guessing game. It can be fun.

Anonymous said...

Haha, this song was not suitable for the day time television show I saw it on.

Mwuhaha.