Monday, March 19, 2007

track 15) CODE RED

Some say that I will/ And some say I won’t/ Victory is an elusive whore/ She is as easily mine/ As she is yours/ Slip and slide my way through this charade/ I know all the players/ And I must say/ Do this long enough/ You’ll get a taste for it/ Do this last one/ And I promise somehow/ Even trouble boy / You’re beyond/ What you’ve stole now/ We have given ? / Code red staring/ Code red staring at me/ Well sometimes you do/ And sometimes you don’t/ Sometimes I love myself best of all/ Do this long enough/ You’ll get a taste for it/ A 6-pack of Coke/ And a bottle of Jack/ Whatever you do/ He said look after that yeah/ Be trusted and ?/ Could be worse than that/ Do this last one/ And I’ll promise ?/ Even trouble boy ?/ You’re beyond What you stole now/ We have given ?/ Code red staring/ Code red still rings/ Code red/ Come on baby/ I can drink you down/ And I have my Jack/ To turn to well/ Since you won’t give them ??/ Do this last one/ And I’ll promise ?/ Leave your trouble boy/ You’re beyond/ Do this last one/ And I’ll promise somehow/ Leave your trouble boy/ You’re beyond/ What you stole now/ We have given ?/ Code red/ Code red/ Code red staring at me•

3 comments:

elisantics said...

"Code red staring at me?"
Shit, the treadmill stares at me. Beat that, motherfucker.

Jeremy said...

"You’re beyond/ What you’ve stole now/ We have given ?"

i hear, "we have given freely"

"Be trusted and ?/ Could be worse than that/"

i hear, "be trusted and you still"

Joanna said...

I'll do this last one and I'll grow me some wine

What you've stole now I would have given freely

Leave them troubled boys all behind

Sometimes I love myself best alone

Being trusted and lusted