Monday, March 19, 2007

track 13) FATHER'S SON


Steady girl on your feet/ (Steady girl on your feet)/ You and your wonderings/ (You and your wonderings)/ Bread can feed a few/ (Bread can feed a few)/ So can some cartoons/ So it ends/ So it begins/ Ah my father’s son/ Plant another seed of hate/ In a trusting virgin gun/ Steady girl for the show/ (Steady girl for the show)/ Got a versus god ringside/ (Got a versus god ringside)/ Littered with corpses/ Neither god can forgive/ So the desert proves/ (So the desert proves)/ Strawberry canned dust/ (Strawberry canned dust)/ Can you blame nature/ (Can you blame nature)/ If she’s had enough of us/ So it ends/ So it begins/ Ah my father’s son/ Plant another seed of hate/ In a trusting virgin gun/ Steady boy watch them pray/ To you I suspect/ If you keep my flesh firm/ I’ll ready those sacraments/ So it ends/ So it begins/ Ah my father’s son/ So it ends/ So it begins/ Ah my father’s son/ Plant another seed of hate/ In another father’s son•

6 comments:

elisantics said...

Someone needs to plant one of those seeds in my stubbly, fat, infected cunt.

Anonymous said...

I think it's "god versus god ringside."

jay said...

"so the desert blooms / strawberry cactus"

Jeanna said...

I'm my father's son. Great job jay on the desert blooms... :)

Joanna said...

Is it not "I'm my father's son"? But I might be wrong.

jonnythan said...

Definitely "god versus god"