Monday, March 19, 2007

track 7) MR. BAD MAN


He’s a bad man/ Mr. Bad Man/ And she had enough of him/ So the walls try/ To dry her eyes/ Cause the bad man/ Made her cry/ But every day/ I know that I may just/ Be closer to the scene/ Frozen wax/ Words they/ Then soldiers/ Would lay down/ Their swords for ?/ And they come in every color/ And flavor too/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ And flavor too/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ There’s a gold star/ (There’s a gold star)/ On a Gendarme/ (On a Gendarme)/ So she asked him/ Hey can you hold my sucker/ It’s the one piece/ That I got left/ So hide it well she said/ He’s a bad man/ (Just a bad bad man)/ Mr. Bad Man/ (Such a bad man)/ And she had enough of him/ So the walls try/ To dry her eyes/ Cause the bad man/ Made her cry/ But every day/ I know that I may just/ Be closer to the scene/ Frozen wax/ Words they/ Then soldiers/ Would lay down/ Their swords for ?/ And they come in every color/ And flavor too/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ And flavor too/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ And flavor too/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do/ Do-do-do-de-do-do-do•

4 comments:

elisantics said...

This song makes me want to pull my hair out.

a filha do meu pai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

But everyday I know that I may just be closer to the sea of frozen words/ Words that even soldiers would lay down their swords for/ And they come in every color and falvor too

Joanna said...

Hey can you hold my SONG